FXOpen has been offering Forex brokerage services since 2005 and is currently one of the most successful and fastest-growing Forex brokers and liquidity providers.¬ UK & AU regulated.
FXOpen¬†gives the clients access to the Forex market covering major world currencies, gold and silver. The company¬†offers a unique combination of retail Forex and true¬†ECN online currency trading with Level 2 data on the FXOpen¬ MetaTrader 4.¬†The ECN Model gives traders access to the Interbank market (know more about FXOpen business model here).¬†When compared to the MM trading model with fixed spreads and no commissions, the ECN trading model with floating spreads and commissions significantly lowers your costs (details).
This is an official blog of FXOpen Company. Here you can find articles related to Forex and FXOpen, that were not published on our main website fxopen.com¬†for various reasons. Here on www.fxopen.blog you can learn Forex with our Trading Tips, Analytics, Market Insights¬†articles, also read about FXOpen News and Awards, know more about ForexCup competitions and events. Feel free to check Cryptocurrency Analytics¬†and reviews of successful FXOpen PAMM managers.
The team of FXOpen Blog consists of several regular contributors:
- Aayush Jindal has spent over 10 years as a financial markets contributor and observer
- Usman Ahmed – an individual Forex trader and market analyst
- Petar Kotevski¬†–¬†forex trader,¬†writing articles on Bitcoin and other alternative currencies
- Nikola Lazińá¬†– a full-time trader and expert in cryptocurrencies, technical analysis, Elliot waves, Fibonacci
Also we have several experts, who write for the blog¬†rarely, but neatly:
- Jafar Calley –¬†a trader of 10 years experience, an¬†Expert at FXOpen Company
- Sherif Saad –¬†Chief of Education, Speaker of the FXOpen Company
That would be also great to mention guest authors like Bitcoin Rat (one of the most active members of the Bitcoin twitter community), Igor Titara (individual¬†Forex trader and market analyst),¬†Marcin Nowog√≥rski (Forex trader, analyst and editor), etc.
These people will try to help you to¬†plunge into the world of Forex – learn, trade, make profit and feel confident as a trader.
To know more about FXOpen, please, visit FXOpen official website at www.fxopen.com.
P.O. Box 590,
Springates East, Government Road,