Due to a public holiday in Europe on May 1st 2020, the following indices will not be traded:
- Europe 50 – trading closed;
- France 40 – trading closed;
- Germany 30 – trading closed.
All other financial instruments will be traded without changes.
Please, take these changes into consideration when planning your trading activities for the upcoming week.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- The Black Friday Phenomena, and How it Affects the Market - November 26, 2020
- Bitcoin – What Drives the Bullish Price Action - November 23, 2020
- “Classics without Borders” is a Free Contest with Real Money Prizes - November 18, 2020