Last Updated on January 14, 2021
Please note that due to the celebration of Martin Luther King Day in the US on Monday, January 18th, 2021, trading hours for some financial instruments will be changed as follows:
Monday, January 18th, 2021
- Spot commodities CFD:
- Gold (XAUUSD) – trading ends at 20:00;
- Silver (XAGUSD) – trading ends at 20:00;
- US Crude (XTIUSD) – trading ends at 19:45;
- US Natural Gas (XNGUSD) – trading ends at 19:45.
- Indices CFD:
- Japan 225 (#J225) – trading ends at 20:00;
- US SPX 500 (#SPXm) – trading ends at 20:00;
- US Tech 100 (#NDXm) – trading ends at 20:00;
- Wall Street 30 (#WS30m) – trading ends at 20:00.
- Stock CFD – trading closed.
All other financial instruments will be traded as usual.
Please consider these changes when planning your trading activities next week.
FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: [email protected]
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Rising US Inflation Supports the Bullish Case for Gold - July 19, 2021
- Crypto investors are looking for reasons to be optimistic - July 14, 2021
- Bitcoin Gives Back Its 2021 Gains – What Next? - July 12, 2021