Please, note that on May 25th, 2020 trading hours for CFDs will be limited due to Memorial Day in the US and UK Spring Bank Holiday.
Trading hours will be changed as follows:
- Metals – trading ends at 20:00;
- Oil and natural gas – trading ends at 19:45;
- Japan 225 – trading ends at 20:00;
- US SPX 500 – trading ends at 20:00;
- US Tech 100 – trading ends at 20:00;
- Wall Street 30 – trading ends at 20:00;
- UK 100 (#UK100) – trading closed.
All other instruments will be traded as usual, without changes.
Please take these changes into consideration when planning your trading activities during the upcoming week.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Confusing ECB Message Ahead of the FOMC Statement Next Wednesday - September 14, 2020
- August 2020 TOP 10 PAMM Accounts Overview - September 11, 2020
- Stronger Euro A Problem Ahead of the ECB Interest Rate Decision Next Thursday - September 7, 2020