FXOpen broker invites beginners to participate in the “Classics without borders” Forex contest. Take a great opportunity to show your skills in Forex trading using classical trading tools and get real money prizes! The prize fund of the contest is 1500 USD. Both new users and existing clients who have registered with FXOpen no earlier than January 2020 can take part in the contest. The registration is already open.
Terms of the “Classics without borders” contest:
- Contest dates: 30 November through 24 December;
- Registration period: from now till December 13, 2020;
- Start deposit: 5000 USD;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- Trading instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, EUR/GBP and stocks;
- Maximum number of simultaneously opened orders (including pending orders): 100;
- Single order minimum volume: 0.01;
- Single order maximum volume: 100;
- Margin call: 100%;
- Stop out: 50%;
- Account type: contest demo ECN;
- Advisors and locking: allowed;
- Prize fund: 1500 USD
- Award-winning places rewards:
- 1 place – 450 USD;
- 2 place – 375 USD;
- 3 place – 300 USD;
- 4 place – 75 USD;
- 5 place – 60 USD;
- 6 place – 60 USD;
- 7 place – 45 USD;
- 8 place – 45 USD;
- 9 place – 45 USD;
- 10 place – 45 USD.
Terms for receiving the prize:
It is required to increase the initial deposit by at least 20%, and to make at least 10 trades with total volume of 10 lots. The winners will be the best 10 Equity traders who have met the above conditions.
More details about the terms of receiving the prize can be found at our forum.
How to take part in the contest?
- For new users:
- For existing clients:
Important! All contest accounts are blocked until the contest starts.
- The “Classic without Borders” contest thread at ForexCup forum;
- How to enroll the contest;
- Terms of participation in ForexCup competitions;
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ);
- STP accounts;
- PAMM STP accounts.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Rising Yields Spark Dollar’s Rally - March 1, 2021
- Join the “Money Managers” contest and win up to $5,000 - February 24, 2021
- Bitcoin Surge Continues as More Institutional Investors Turn to Digital Assets - February 22, 2021