In the world of Cryptocurrencies, there are “fundamental technologies”. Some digital currencies can give rise to new Cryptocurrencies through their technology. The most important project in developing this idea is Ethereum, a decentralized revolutionary concept of reasonable contracts. The innumerable applications for this technology make Ethereum the second Cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
Ethereum has become a standard in the field of Cryptocurrencies. It allows practically any application to be developed, and other developers have taken advantage of this to create new Cryptocurrencies. The Blockchain of Ethereum is much more advanced than the Bitcoin one.
It uses a very robust work test hash function and is a complete Turing system. This means that Ethereum is a kind of integral programming language.
Being such a broad network, the investment is not limited solely to trading or placing long positions. Today, there are many ways to invest in Ethereum. If you are an investor interested in finance, there are two methodologies:
- Invest in Ethereum using CFDs: oriented towards operators with less experience and looking for a comfortable and safe investment modality. Contracts for difference are agreements with a broker, which will pay the differential between the opening and closing price of that contract.
The brokers use the real market price of Cryptocurrencies as a reference. Keep in mind that, when using CFDs, you only invest in the possibility that the price increases – or decreases – but you do not obtain the asset per se.
- Invest in Ethereum buying in exchanges: a bit more complicated? Yes. More risky? As well. But buying Ethereum directly also has many advantages. By doing so, you enter a growing exchange market and, in addition, you get the real Cryptocurrency, which can be used to your convenience.
In addition to buying Ethereum, there are different ways to invest using the technology of this Cryptocurrency. One of them, of course, is to mine them. The mining process is the backbone of almost all Cryptocurrencies.
Being decentralized systems without regulatory authority, the maintenance and operation of the network is provided by people who want to contribute their computational resources. Mining nodes receive a reward in Ether for carrying out the work.
For the geekiest out there, there is also the possibility of founding a project from Ethereum.
Yes, those who have an entrepreneurial spirit and also have programming knowledge can implement their ideas using the Ethereum technology. Investing time, a lot of work, and creating a business plan can help you create a successful project from Ethereum.
The Ethereum platform is not just a Cryptocurrency. It is a great project that has revolutionized the technological and financial world. In 2018 alone, there will be more than 528 Cryptocurrencies based on Ethereum (data from TokenMarket). Some are still paper projects and will launch their ICO this year. Investing in Ether can be lucrative, it’s true; but it’s not just the value and benefits of fiat money, but what Ethereum brings to the world of Cryptocurrencies.
Some facts about Ethereum
- Ethereum was proposed by Vitalik Buterin in 2013 and initually released in July 2015;
- Being a cryptocurrency, Ether is also a platform for many decentralized apps;
- Ethereum is supported by some of the largest corporations in the world, such as Samsung, Microsoft, Intel, etc;
- Since early 2016, Ether has been ranking second by market capitalization;
- In 2016 Ethereum was forked into two separate blockchains: Ethereum and Ethereum Classic;
- Ether doesn’t have a supply cap.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Changes in cryptocurrency CFD trading schedule on January 17 - January 15, 2021
- Changes to FXOpen Trading Hours on US Martin Luther King Day - January 14, 2021
- TOP PAMM Accounts of 2020: Overview - January 13, 2021