FXOpen is pleased to announce the results of the recently concluded Forex Article Contest. This summer competition’s topic was “CryptoCurrency Trading” and was open to everyone willing to share their knowledge of e-money trades and their specifics.
The Top 7 authors whose articles were deemed exemplary by the expert judges are:
- 1st place – Rina Kustina – US$400
- 2nd place – Elena Puliaeva – US$300
- 3rd place – Deathop – US$200
- 4th place – Kiril Ichetovkin – US$150
- 5th place – Petar Kotevski – US$150
- 6th place – Aleksandr Semkin – US$50
- 7th place – Dmitri Shishkin – US$50
The special People’s Choice Award of US$100 goes to Zinchenko Valeriy. His article was the “most liked and shared” in the social networks.
This round of the Forex Article Contest is, by far, the most difficult and complicated one. All of the participants had to adhere to the strict requirements with regard to the topic.
Cryptocurrency trading is a relatively new direction in the foreign exchange market. Therefore, there is little information out there regarding the role and influence of the digital money on market traders and on the industry as a whole. The articles submitted within the competition can be viewed as a valuable knowledge base for this emerging Forex trend.
FXOpen would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the participants who sent in their entries.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Rising Yields Spark Dollar’s Rally - March 1, 2021
- Join the “Money Managers” contest and win up to $5,000 - February 24, 2021
- Bitcoin Surge Continues as More Institutional Investors Turn to Digital Assets - February 22, 2021