FXOpen is pleased to announce that now you can deposit funds into your FXOpen account in Bitcoin, Namecoin, and Litecoin.
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment (p2p) system and digital currency. Bitcoin is often called a cryptocurrency through the use of cryptography to ensure system operation safety.
All payments are made via p2p networks within the Bitcoin decentralized system and the exchange rate is determined by the market supply and demand.
- Deposit fee: 0 BTC
- Withdrawal fee: 0.001 BTC
- Minimum deposit amount: 0.001 BTC
- Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.01 BTC
To deposit funds into your FXOpen account in Bitcoin all you need to do is to:
Namecoin is an electronic currency similar to Bitcoin.
- Deposit fee: 0 NMC
- Withdrawal fee: 0.1 NMC
- Minimum deposit amount: 0.20 NMC
- Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.20 NMC
Litecoin is an electronic currency similar to Bitcoin.
- Deposit fee: 0 LTC
- Withdrawal fee: 0.01 LTC
- Minimum deposit amount: 0.10 LTC
- Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.10 LTC
Any cryptocurrency transactions are available to clients only after they have logged into My FXOpen, and after their accounts have been approved. FXOpen retains the right to request any additional documents in accordance with the company’s AML procedure.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Important Week for Global Policy Rates - January 18, 2021
- Changes in cryptocurrency CFD trading schedule on January 17 - January 15, 2021
- Changes to FXOpen Trading Hours on US Martin Luther King Day - January 14, 2021