“Forex School”, a free trading contest for demo accounts, ended on October 2. For four weeks, more than 900 participants were actively competing for the prize fund of 8,000 USD.
So, we have received the results of the contest and present the winners to you:
We congratulate the winners of “Forex School”!
Please note that the prize money will be added to the winner’s investment account. This money is not withdrawable and can only be used for opening a PAMM STP account. All PAMM accounts opened by the winners will automatically be eligible to take part in a new contest on live PAMM accounts that started on October 5.
How to claim your prize and take part in the “Money Managers” contest:
- Get Grade 2* verification of your e-Wallet. Please note that according to our new rules, all FXOpen client who went through verification (Grade 2) more than 1 year ago must go through it again.
- Open an investment account in My FXOpen. Account currency: USD.
- Send the account number to [email protected]. The prize will be added to your investment account only after you send an email with the necessary data.
- After receiving the prize, you need to open a PAMM STP account and an offer. You can learn how to do it by clicking the links shown below. It is prohibited to hide all statistic data of your PAMM account (while opening a PAMM account, all checkboxes must be checked).
- Leave a request for the participation in “Money Managers” contest specifying your nickname and your PAMM account number in the contest thread. Please, make sure you leave your feedback in the “Forex School” thread on the forum. Here you can also discuss the results of the contest.
*Grade 2 = Grade 1 + ID verification
- Phone verification via SMS or operator call.
- ID verification: ID and proof of address uploaded in My FXOpen or via 3rd party API service.
- Selfie with the proof: selfie with your ID document.
- How to open a PAMM account;
- How to create Master Offer;
- “Forex School” thread on the forum;
- “Money Managers” thread on the forum;
- FXOpen in Telegram.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?