After a thorough analysis of the market situation, FXOpen has arrived at a point where they need for developing a new type of accounts has become pressing. This step is triggered by the shift to cryptocurrency trading. So, today FXOpen is glad to introduce a new Crypto account, created with the firm paying due attention to its clients’ requirements.
The company’s clients, who open a Crypto account, will be able to trade pairs with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin и Peercoin. You are invited to test the terminal operating procedures and adjust their mechanical trading systems to allow for the new conditions:
- Leverage: 1:1 – 1:3
- MG Call/Stop Out: 30/15 %
- Deposit Currency: USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, JPY
- Financial instruments: 11 crypto pairs
- Minimum deposit: $US10
- Minimum transaction size: 0.01 lot
Since early February, FXOpen customers have been enjoying no-commission deposits in Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Namecoin. However, all the cryptocurrency transactions are only available after their main account has been verified.
For further information about the Crypto account, please go to FXOpen Knowledge Base.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- US GDP Contracts in Q2 2020 – What Will the USD Do in August? - August 3, 2020
- FXOpen Warns about Forex Scammers - August 3, 2020
- FXOpen Adds a New Index and Changes Commission Calculation - July 31, 2020