FXOpen is happy to announce the launch of the Forex trading seminars in its new office in Cairo, Egypt. The first seminar is scheduled for April 29th, 2014 at 6 p.m. (local time). There you will able to ask any questions to qulified speakers and Forex trading specialists who are ready to shere their 11 years' experience in the market.
The program of the first seminar includes the following topics:
- Brief about Forex creation
- Advantages of Forex trading
- Live Market Actions and analyses
- Difference between Forex and Stock Market
- How does Forex work?
- Forex trading methodology
- How to trade Forex and minimize your risks?
- Live FOMC meeting
By arranging the seminars, FXOpen would like to keep on the old tradition started back in 2003 when the company was appeared in the market as an educational center of technical analysis. Today, FXOpen is a leading broker and B2B liquidity provider, offering its clients and partners efficient and highly-competitive products and services worldwide.
FXOpen would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the seminar that is timed to coincide with the office opening ceremony. You are most welcome to visit the new office located at the address: World Trade Center, Floor 19.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- US GDP Contracts in Q2 2020 – What Will the USD Do in August? - August 3, 2020
- FXOpen Warns about Forex Scammers - August 3, 2020
- FXOpen Adds a New Index and Changes Commission Calculation - July 31, 2020