FXOpen is delighted to announce a new deposit method for our clients via Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is a safer way to make payments, and it is even easier than using your physical card.
When you’re making purchases on the web in Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, you can use Apple Pay without having to create an account or fill out lengthy forms. The payment procedure takes just a touch and is faster and more secure than ever before.
Every transaction made with Apple Pay requires you to authenticate with Touch ID or Face ID developed by Apple Inc.
When you make a purchase with your iPhone or Apple Watch, Apple Pay uses a device-specific number and unique transaction code.
Learn how to set up and start using Apple Pay here.
- Currencies: EUR, USD, GBP;
- Deposit processing time: instant;
- Minimum deposit: USD/EUR/GBP 1;
- Maximum deposit: USD 19,000/ EUR 16,000/ GBP 14,000.
Deposit commission is 6%. To celebrate the launch, clients can deposit for free, paying 0% commission.
Learn how to deposit via Apple Pay in our knowledge base.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- The Black Friday Phenomena, and How it Affects the Market - November 26, 2020
- Bitcoin – What Drives the Bullish Price Action - November 23, 2020
- “Classics without Borders” is a Free Contest with Real Money Prizes - November 18, 2020