On May 4, 2020 FXOpen broker launches a free educational contest on demo accounts “Forex School“. Everyone can participate in the competition.
“Forex School” is a unique possibility not only to improve your knowledge and skills in Forex trading, but also to get real money prizes. The contest will last for 4 weeks.
Hurry up to register before May 17!
Conditions of the contest:
- Participation: free;
- Dates: May 4 – May 29, 2020;
- Registration: is already open and will last until May 17, 2020;
- Rewards: for Top-16 traders:
- 1st place: USD 600;
- 2nd – 3rd place: USD 400;
- 4th – 16th place: USD 200;
- Prize fund: USD 4000;
- Initial deposit: USD 200;
- Requirements: the initial deposit must be increased by at least 20% and the minimum quantity of trades must be 10;
- Trading instruments (including oil and gas): 54;
- Account type: demo (competition) ECN;
- EAs and locking: allowed;
- Maximum number of trades opened at the same time (including pending orders): 5;
- Minimum volume of one order: 0.01 (lot);
- Leverage: 1:100;
- Margin call: 100%;
- Stop out: 50%.
Competition rules and restrictions:
- Previous winners of ForexCup contests are eligible to trade but are not eligible to receive more than one prize;
- It’s prohibited to provide false personal information;
- It’s prohibited for a trader to participate in a competition on several accounts from one IP address, as well as to use other traders’ accounts;
- It’s prohibited to copy other participants’ trading strategies in a competition;
- It’s prohibited for relatives to trade in one competition using the same IP address;
- The prize money will be added only to verified accounts. The maximum period of account verification is two weeks after the end of the contest. The prize will be cancelled at the end of this period.
In case of violation of the above mentioned rules a participant will be disqualified and will lose the right to participate in the competition. Learn more…
Important! The prize money will be added to the winner’s investment account. This money can only be used to open a PAMM STP account for participation in the next contest on real accounts. Only profit from trading can be withdrawn from a PAMM STP account. It’s prohibited to close the prize PAMM account.
How to join the contest?
- Verify your account in MyFXOpen;
- Join the contest using this link with your FXOpen or ForexCup registration data.
Please note that all competition accounts are blocked before the start of the contest.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Cryptocurrencies Remain Well Bid as Coinbase Goes Public This Week - April 12, 2021
- Global Economic Activity Picks Up On Increased Vaccination Campaigns - April 5, 2021
- What is NFT, and Why Does Elon Sell Them? - April 1, 2021