FXOpen informs its customers about the introduction of Local Bank Transfers and local deposits via Netbanx Asia services.
Netbanx Asia is a reliable local bank transfer system for Chinese customers. It enables the company’s clients to transfer money with minimal payment costs. Being a convenient method of depositing funds online, it is trusted by thousands of multi-channel businesses around the globe who appreciate flexibility and customer-oriented approach associated with Netbanx services.
Netbanx Asia payment gateway is taking a lead in the Chinese e-commerce by providing favorable conditions for transacting online.
FXOpen customers from China are encouraged to use Netbanx Asia for funding their FXOpen accounts:
- Number of transactions is not restricted;
- Maximum sum is limited to CNY 49 000.00 per transaction;
- Deposit commission is only 2.5%;
- Withdrawals are possible via Bank Wire transfer.
For more information about Netbanx, see FXOpen Help.
Local Bank Transfers is a secure way to deposit or withdraw funds to or from FXOpen accounts with immediate effect. Commissions and payment limits depend on the country of your bank and currency chosen for the transfer.
FXOpen customers are encouraged to use Local Bank Transfers because of the wide range of advantages it provides:
- Low deposit fees;
- Direct, quick and with no third party involvement;
- Secure environment for your transactions;
- Wide range of listed providers.
By offering new payment options FXOpen hopes to create better conditions for successul trading in the Forex market.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- The Black Friday Phenomena, and How it Affects the Market - November 26, 2020
- Bitcoin – What Drives the Bullish Price Action - November 23, 2020
- “Classics without Borders” is a Free Contest with Real Money Prizes - November 18, 2020