FXOpen broker has implemented a new feature of the PAMM service — PAMM account drawdown limit. This mechanism will allow reducing losses of Subscribers’ funds in case of unprofitable trading on a PAMM account.
How does it work?
- The Provider specifies the maximum allowable drawdown of a PAMM account.
- The Company monitors the drawdown 24 hours a day.
- If the PAMM account exceeds the drawdown limit, the Subscribers’ funds will be revoked.
PAMM technology is a reliable and accurate asset management tool for professional traders and investors. Learn more.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- The Black Friday Phenomena, and How it Affects the Market - November 26, 2020
- Bitcoin – What Drives the Bullish Price Action - November 23, 2020
- “Classics without Borders” is a Free Contest with Real Money Prizes - November 18, 2020