FXOpen summed up the results of the OCTL2 User Reports Contest and is ready to name the winners.
One of the aims of the competition was to get the feedback on the use of the OneClickTradingLevel2 plugin, being one of the most innovative products recently developed by FXOpen team.
The application of this instrument helps to achieve a higher speed of order execution in MT4 and generally facilitates the process of trading.
The OCTL2 User Repost Contest was launched in June this year and lasted for 2 months. That was enough for participants to prepare a high quality material. There were 5 reports in the contest. Each of them is unique and has its own vision of the plugin and its characteristics.
FXOpen representatives judged the reports and determined the winners:
- 1st place – US$500 – Serega
- 2nd place – US$300 – ForexShawn
- 3rd place – US$100 – Usman
The user with the nickname Triyono was awarded with US$100 (an equivalent of People’s Choice Award) for submitting a video report on the plugin application.
All participants’ works are available in the relevant categories of the company’s blogs:
The materials presented in the reports will be used for the improvement of the plugin functionality.
FXOpen congratulates the winners and thanks everybody for participation!
Follow the discussion on FXOpen Forum
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Confusing ECB Message Ahead of the FOMC Statement Next Wednesday - September 14, 2020
- August 2020 TOP 10 PAMM Accounts Overview - September 11, 2020
- Stronger Euro A Problem Ahead of the ECB Interest Rate Decision Next Thursday - September 7, 2020