One of the most popular ForexCup contests – FX Market Masters July 2014 – came to an end. This competition has long found its audience: they are traders willing not only to win the main prizes but to improve their skills and to achieve better results. The July tournament was not an exception! About a hundred traders from all over the world joined the competition this time.
The contest is over, the results collated, and the time to rewards the winners has come! FXOpen has carefully weighted all the nuances and decided to distribute the prizes as follows:
- 1st prize – Italo Mihailovs (Latvia) – PAMM account + US$1,020 + US$ 132.49
- 2nd prize – Xiao Bin Wu (China) – US$225 + US$125.87 bonus
- 3rd prize – Chenshun (China) – US$150 + US$114.68 bonus
- 4th prize – Dmitrii Shishkin (Russia) – US$60 + US$98.81 bonus
- 5th prize – Vladislav Dobrovolski (Russia) – US$45 + US$98.79 bonus
The TOP 5 traders above showed the best results in the competition and therefore were awarded a part of the prize and bonus fund totaling US$4,500.
The FX Market Masters July 2014 leader – Italo Mihailovs from Latvia – got a PAMM account with a US$1,020 deposit in it. His determination and trading experience were rewarded! FX Market Masters July 2014 has become his 57th competition at ForexCup – high time to make a name and take a leading position. Besides the main prize, Italo Mihailovs received a bonus for profits made during the tournament. By the way, each contestant who managed to increase the start-up deposit by 10% or more is also eligible for a bonus.
FXOpen thanks all the contestants for their activity and invites to join new competitions prepared by the ForexCup team!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Important Week for Global Policy Rates - January 18, 2021
- Changes in cryptocurrency CFD trading schedule on January 17 - January 15, 2021
- Changes to FXOpen Trading Hours on US Martin Luther King Day - January 14, 2021