FXOpen and ForexCup are launching “Money Managers”, a competition on real PAMM accounts, and inviting traders to take part in the competition. Become a winner of huge money prizes for a total of $10,000. The contest starts on June 1, 2020. Registration is open until June 30.
Conditions of the contest
- Dates: June 1 – August 31, 2020;
- Registration open now until June 30, 2020;
- Prize fund: USD 10,000;
- 1st place – USD 5,000;
- 2nd place – USD 3,000;
- 3rd place – USD 2,000.
The prize will be added to an investment account according to 50/50 offer (50% of the profit goes to the manager, 50% – to the investor (company)).
- Initial deposit: any amount, but not less than the minimum amount for opening a PAMM account (from USD 1,000 for PAMM ECN, from USD 200 for PAMM STP, from USD 1,000 for PAMM Crypto);
- Minimum trading period: not less than 2 months;
- Minimum number of trades per month: 10;
- Trading volume: not less than 0.5 lot per stage;
- Profit at the end of the contest: at least 20% of the deposit;
- Drawdown from the start of the competition to the moment of crediting of the prize money (the prize is transferred within 5 working days after the end of the competition in the case of an open offer) must not exceed 20%;
- Short-term drawdown recorded at a rollover after crediting of the prize must not exceed 20%, as well as drawdown not recorded at a rollover must not exceed 25%.
During the contest it is allowed to use only one PAMM account by one participant, add or withdraw money from accounts, receive investments to PAMM accounts, create offers, use all instruments of a PAMM system without restrictions, use any trading strategies, advisors (AEA, MEA, etc.) and any other standard MT4 add-ons and scripts.
It is prohibited to hide statistics of your PAMM account such as equity, drawdown, exposure level, completed trades. This data must be available for viewing at all times.
The company withdraws the prize funds in case of non-compliance with the above conditions.
How to join the contest?
- If you don’t have a PAMM account yet you need to open one:
- Leave a link to your PAMM account in this forum thread (you can also leave a link to your existing PAMM account with the drawdown less than 20%).
- PAMM STP accounts;
- PAMM ECN accounts;
- How to create Master Offer;
- “Money Managers” thread in ForexCup forum.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Confusing ECB Message Ahead of the FOMC Statement Next Wednesday - September 14, 2020
- August 2020 TOP 10 PAMM Accounts Overview - September 11, 2020
- Stronger Euro A Problem Ahead of the ECB Interest Rate Decision Next Thursday - September 7, 2020